Before and After Marriage

Before marriage....

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!

After marriage....


Simply read from bottom to top. Enjoy !!!!!!



-----------------------
OTHER POSTS
An acronym for enthusiasm ,Life is a Do-It-Yourself Project ,Goodwill Fund ,A Donkey's Story ,Dreams ,ABCD of Happiness ,Thoughts to keep in mind ,Who decides destiny? ,ABC of success ,Why God allows pain and suffering ,REASONS WHY WE LOVE A WOMAN....... ,Friendship ,Microsoft Office Boy ,The Wooden Bowl -Touching story ,How to do bussiness ,Coffee Art ,Be thankful for what you have and who you are. ,Salty Coffee-Touching story ,Love Quotes by Famous People ,Best friend -Inspiring story ,A Silent Love (touching love story) ,A Motivational Story with Wisdom- Dreams ,I KNEW YOU WOULD COME ,Unconditional Love - motivating story ,Saying The Right Thing While Drunk ,Letter to God from a boy ,Faithful Wife ,SMS collection ,Letter to a software engineer husband ,Love Thoughts ,Lessons from Pencil ,Deep Silent Love ,

Comments